We are currently rented until November 2014
2 bedroom, 2 bath Downtown Indianapolis Condo
Located in the historical Fletcher Place neighborhood.
$1300/ month + utilities (Electric only, avg = $90/mo)/
Located in the Horace Mann school building, this two-bedroom, two-(full)bath downtown Indianapolis condo is at the corner of hip and cultural (actually it’s Noble & Buchanan st.) in the Fletcher Place neighborhood. You will absolutely fall in love with this area! You’re steps away from:
- The Cultural Trail
- Bluebeard (great food and beverages)
- Calvin Fletcher Coffee Company (by your second visit they will know your name),
- Rook (gourmet Vietnamese sandwiches)
- South of Chicago Pizza
- The Dugout (the best assortment of average beer)
- Tortas (get the cuban and loosen your belt)
- and more!
This downtown Indianapolis condo is a short walk from Fountain Square, which-is home to even more great bars and restaurants (Siam Square, Mama Irma’s, La Revolucion, La Margarita, Red Lion, naisa, and more), concert venues, rooftop dining and the most happening first-friday location, The Murphy Building.
Of course you’re within walking distance the circle, Mass Ave. and Lucas Oil Stadium as well!
You’ll feel right at home:
- 2 bedroom/ 2 full bath (1050 sq. ft.)
- Exposed brick and wood beams
- Granite countertops and under mounted sink
- Hardwood floors in the kitchen
- Washer & dryer included
- Water softener
- Parking spot in gated lot
- Property is on the National Registration of Historical Places
- Pets (let’s chat about it)
If you’re interested in renting this condo, please use the form below to contact us. Be sure to include some information about your situation (Student, work downtown, etc.) in the comment section. We will get in touch with you via email or phone quickly!